Bacolod City Properties, Condos, House and Lots for Sale
We help overseas* clients compare and get the best investment. We are local residents with more than 8 years of experience.
(*and local clients too)
10 Reasons to Invest in Bacolod
- Lesser air pollution (25* AQI in Bacolod; “greener” than the rest of the Philippines [Source:IQAir.com])
- Less traffic congestions despite being the most populated city in the whole region
- Bacolod has almost zero geo-hazards (e.g. no faultlines and landslide-prone areas); awarded as “most livable and business-friendly city.”
- Has bits of everything: urban centers, luxury, China towns, beaches, and mountain spots.
- Lower crime index when compared to Manila and Cebu
- “Sweet” people because of the accent; a festival full of smiling masks.
- High potential for developments (vast agri lands remaining). If you wish to have invested in Makati 50 years ago, you can do it in Bacolod now. Comparatively lower cost of living.
- The new mayor has progressive policies (e.g. eradication of spaghetti wires within first 100 days, solar street lights, asphalt roads and his other plans.)
- Renowned developers are entering (Rockwell Nara and Power Plant Mall/Business Center, Megaworld, SMDC, Ayala)
- Digital infrastructure and other investment attractions
Why Get Me as your Agent?
- Accredited by the government i.e. PRC and DHSUD (formerly HLURB); cash-bonded; continuing professional development.
- Been in the Real Estate industry since 2016
- Not exclusive to one developer: I can objectively compare prices and other factors
- Can assist you with my car and special power of attorney services
- From your hotel to the developer office for reservation
- For site viewing
- Coordinate with your Filipino/local trustee
- Assist with outside-office services that in-house officers cannot provide (e.g. handing of documents to your house, transfer to bank for payments)
Location Camp John Hay, Baguio City FULL DESCRIPTION Condo Unit in Baguio City Existing income Clean Title Surrounded with GOLF CLUB High End Condo Well
Type or Usage
Type or Usage
Find your new home in the City of Smiles
- We’re local agents and brokers
- We are vendor-neutral and will provide you with independent assessment of your real estate requirements
- We provide you with insights that non-locals can’t provide
- Get availability maps, pricing, and details
- Provide free advice on matters relating to real estate
Preselling Condos for Sale
Bacolod City preselling condos are becoming “hotcake” properties than ever before because of the fact that they can be purchased at affordable installments. These are more modern in design but still captures the taste of millenials, Gen Xers, and retirees. Since condos are at their early years here, the locations are at the City center, convenient, and accessible. We can send different pricing for you to compare. We sell the following:
Megaworld Upper East is a premiere township at the heart of Bacolod City. It is bound by Burgos Street at the North, Carlos Hilado Highway at the East, Lopez-Jaena at the West and the township’s esplanade bike lane at the south. Investing in this central location will put you or your family close enough to the city and its business opportunities and events.
It gives you more time for your loved ones and less time for commute. Malls, terminals, BPO centers, convenience stores, grocery stores, church, and open spaces will just be around you.
Popular and Top Rated House and Lots
Riverwalk is the top choice here in Bacolod Negros when it comes to residential house and lots for sale. Reasons: (1) Near the progressive East; (2) Wide roads to and inside the subd., gated, serene; (3) Not crowded community. See Riverwalk Subd houses.
We sell house and lots under different top developers both national and local. We also sell rent-to-own or ready-for-occupancy and preselling. As to location, we have different listings in several key centers like Fortune Towne, Mandalagan, Bacolod South, and Bacolod East. Here are the top house and lot for sale:
- Riverwalk Subdivision (Brgy. Vista but access is via Villa Angela/ Brgy. Estefania)
- Forbes Hill by Megaworld (Border Talisay-Bacolod, Circumferential Airport Rd)
- Velmiro by Cebu Landmasters (Burgos Rd. before Brgy. Granada)
- Casa Mira by Cebu Landmasters (Beside Velmiro)
- Camella Bacolod South (Alijis)
- Balay Bugana (Across Sta. Fe Resort)
This is the perfect time to invest! We have properties available in prime areas with incredible views and accessible locations. Whether you’re just planning on renting out your investment property or making it your own long-term home, we’ll help you find a perfect match for both short-term and long-term goals. Contact us for investment opportunities or check out our listings on this website.