Bacolod City Properties, Condos, House and Lots for Sale
We help overseas clients* compare and get the best investment. We are local residents with more than 8 years of experience.
(*and local clients too)
|Project||Target Completion||Location||Per sqm (est.)||Pricing as low as||Pricing as of|
|Kensington Tower 1||June 30, 2028 + 6 months Grace Period (GP)||Upper East, Bacolod City||226.5K||Studio Accelerating DP: 25K - 48K/month with 3.5% Lumpsum (LS) every 12 months||Sept 2023|
|Kensington Tower 2||Dec 31, 2028 + 6 months Grace Period (GP)||Upper East||226.5K||Sept 2023|
|Herald Parksuites||2027||Upper East||193.9K||P11,790 for 50 months with 248K LS every 12 months||Dec 2022|
|Kingsford Hotel||Nov 2027||Upper East||353.8K/sqm (including fit-out cost)||P15K to P50K per month for 60 months||May 2023|
|Sitari Condo||Lacson St.||139.5K/sqm||P49K/month x 15||Nov 2023|
Below are available units, pricing, total area, features, status, and other details of condo and hotel projects in Upper East Bacolod City by Megaworld. These
I was driving along Lacson Street, Bacolod City late at night. I turned on my left signal light when I was about to turn left.
Do you want to sell your property?
List your property by simply contacting us. Here are sample videos we make for the house that the owners wanted to sell.
10 Reasons to Invest in Bacolod
- More affordable cost of living. Lesser air pollution (25* AQI in Bacolod; “greener” than the rest of the Philippines. [Source:IQAir.com]
- Investing in Bacolod helps decentralize/decongest Manila and improve quality of life of Filipinos.
- Less traffic congestions despite being the most populated city in the whole region
- Bacolod has almost zero geo-hazards (e.g. no faultlines and landslide-prone areas); awarded as “most livable and business-friendly city.”
- Has bits of everything: urban centers, luxury, China towns, beaches, and mountain spots.
- Lower crime index when compared to Manila and Cebu
- “Sweet” people because of the accent; a festival full of smiling masks.
- High potential for developments (vast agri lands remaining). If you wish to have invested in Makati 50 years ago, you can do it in Bacolod now.
- The new mayor has progressive policies (e.g. eradication of spaghetti wires within first 100 days, solar street lights, asphalt roads and his other plans.)
- Renowned developers are entering (Rockwell Business Center, Rockwell Nara and Power Plant Mall/Business Center, Megaworld Upper East and Forbes Hill, SMDC, Ayala)
- Digital infrastructure and other investment attractions
Why Get Me as your Agent?
- Accredited by the government i.e. PRC and DHSUD (formerly HLURB); cash-bonded; continuing professional development.
- Been in the Real Estate industry since 2016
- Not exclusive to one developer: I can objectively compare prices and other factors
- Can assist you with my car and special power of attorney services
- From your hotel to the developer office for reservation
- For site viewing
- Coordinate with your Filipino/local trustee
- Assist with outside-office services that in-house officers cannot provide (e.g. handing of documents to your house, transfer to bank for payments)
Location Brgy. Estefania, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Terra Verde Subdivision is located at Brgy. Estefania. The entrance is along Burgos Avenue. It emphasizes quality, durable,
https://bacolodcityproperties.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Kingsford-Hotel-Bacolod316138830_5583259465055468_270644878394872376_n.mp4 Facade Impressions Schedule a Zoom Call Bryan Villarosa – Licensed Realtor in Bacolod Project Information Get Your Annual Dividend Share (ROI) Below is the
Condo Unit Rush Sale6th St. Cityscape Residences, Bacolod City FULLY FURNISHEDStudio Unit Type FA: 19.6 sqmPrice: 2.5M Mode of payment: Spot cash Inclusive on sale: