- Location : Bgy. Nabulao, Sipalay, Negros Occidental
- Total Area :
- 63 hectares titled (45 has. developed fishfarm + 18 has. for development)
- 20 hectares titled ricefarm, adjacent
- 4 hectares untitled, developed fishfarm, adjacent
- 20 hectares mangrove wetland, with FLA application, adjacent
- 107 hectares total
Type of Soil : Clay-loam
Historical Products: – Bangus (milkfish)
Vannamei (white Pacific shrimps)
Black tiger prawns
Method of Culture: Extensive, to semi-extensive with supplemental feeding.
Clean brackish water. Unpolluted by industrial and residential wastes.
No record of diseases on all aquatic species.
- No residential occupants or squatters.
- Along electric lines.
- With safe drinking water.
- With nearby fresh-water stream.
Reason for Selling: Ageing management with no downline successors.
- Price: All 87 hectares at P550,000 per hectare
- Or a total of P47,850,000.00
- 20 hectares mangrove wetland – FREE